Goddard's Silver Cloth
Goddard's silver cloths are a very convenient way to clean and polish silver which is on display or in constant use. Just wipe your silver to restore lustre and inhibit re-tarnishing. Silver Cloths are not intended to remove heavy tarnish.
Without a formulated cleaner, simply wiping silver with a common cloth will do little to remove tarnish. Goddard's Silver Cloth and Mitts have provided the perfect combination.
- Quickly Cleans and Shines Display Silver.
- Leaves a Brilliant Shine.
- Polishes Silver that Can't Be Rinsed (Picture Frames, Candlestick Holders, etc.).
- Perfect for items on display.
Goddard's Silver Cloth and Mitts are made from 100% English cotton impregnated with Goddard's exclusive cleaning, polishing and anti-tarnish agents. They are ideal for cleaning or dusting lightly tarnished silver, silver plate and gold. Bring out the natural beauty of your fine silver with Goddard's polishing cloths and mitts.
- Gently wipe the surface with Goddard's Silver and Jewellery Polishing Cloth to remove tarnish. Buff clean the surface with the cloth to produce a brilliant shine.
- Use in companion with other Goddard's products; Silver Dip, Silver Foam, Jewellery Cleaner. After using these products as directed, buff the surface of the article with the Silver and Jewellery Polishing Cloth to protect against tarnish.